Monday, August 26, 2013

Carthy says Camper Park facility will help boost Carrickmacross Tourism

The Mayor of Carrickmacross, Matt Carthy, has contended that the provision of a facility which will allow for the safe overnight parking of Camper Vans will help boost tourism in the South Monaghan Town.
Cllr. Carthy has said that he was extremely pleased that the members of Carrickmacross Town Council had agreed with his proposal that officials be asked to identify a site for such a facility and that they aim to have it in place in time for next Summer. Cllr. Carthy said that the idea for his proposal arose from a discussion at a previous meeting of the Carrickmacross-Carhaix Twinning Committee. Speaking this week Cllr. Carthy said: “Camper Van ownership has increased substantially in Ireland over recent years. Many Camper Van owners take short, impromptu weekend trips. What they seek is a safe place to park with the provision of water, electricity and waste water facilities. I believe we can provide that in Carrickmacross and that in turn local businesses will benefit from the resulting visitors. “I have been very pleased with the positive approach to this idea from other councillors and the council officials who have said they are very willing to explore this idea. I have asked that a small Camper-Van facility ‘Aire’ be put in place at a location which will allow for expansion in future years if proven successful. “I think it is ideas like this that will help improve tourism numbers to County Monaghan” Cllr. Carthy concluded.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete